Enter 2022-23 Scholarship #2 Now!
Award: US $1,000! Deadline: 31 January 2023
Please make sure you visit our voice talent page for some guidance to help you write your entry.
Then, get creative, use images, source statistics and start writing! Remember to keep your article current and that you must use the hyperlink voice over somewhere in your article linking to https://www.voicetalentonline.com/services/voice-talent.
When you’ve finished writing, upload your article to a blog or web page and make sure you complete the online application form.
“Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Voice Talent?”
Write a 300-500 word blog post in English on this topic. You can use a different title but stay on topic and make it clear that your entry is for scholarship #2. Make sure you include the hyperlink voice talent in the text. Please read the guidance notes above for more detailed information.
Please also read the terms and conditions carefully, articles received from applicants not filling the criteria will not be accepted. Articles not uploaded onto a blog or web page or not containing the specified hyperlink will not be accepted either.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully, articles received from applicants not filling the criteria will not be accepted.
Articles not uploaded onto a blog or web page or not containing the specified hyperlinks will not be accepted either.
Terms and Conditions
- You can apply for the scholarship if you are a student enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world.
- Make sure your blog or web page contains the required hyperlink voice talent linking to the correct page on our website.
- When you’ve published your blog or web page, you must complete the online application form.
- The winner will be judged on the entertainment value and quality of their entry. The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner’s name, photo, and name of university/college will be posted here on this page in Spring 2023.
Read more about the scholarship here
Any enquiries about the scholarship can be e-mailed to: [email protected]