Your privacy matters to us.
It is the policy of Voicetalentonline.com to respect the privacy of all of our customers and website visitors regarding any information that may be collected while a user is operating our website (www.voicetalentonline.com).
Voicetalentonline.com will collect personal information about its users by lawful and fair means. By accessing our website, you are acknowledging consent for the collection and use of personal data.
Quote requests and contact forms require service users to share a certain level of personal information.
This may include; your name and company name, your contact details, your email address and telephone number and information regarding specific project enquiries.
We may also monitor information regarding service access and use (Usage Data).
The Usage Data collected may include information regarding your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), the Service pages visited, browser type and version, the date and time of user access, the time spent browsing on those pages amongst other diagnostic data.
How we will use your personal information
Voicetalentonline.com will only use your information for one of the reasons listed below ;
At Voicetalentonline.com we want to maintain a clear and transparent relationship with you. So we will aim to/ only use your information for one of the reasons listed below:
- To provide our users with their service of choice
- To offer our customer’s the relevant support and service
- To send our customer’s appropriate emails and marketing communications
- To assess our Service page usage data
- To display relevant marketing content
All our consumer data collection is governed by The Data Protection Act 2018, as part of the UK’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Accordingly, any data collected by Voicetalentonline will be;
- used fairly, lawfully and transparently
- used for specified, explicit purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept for no longer than is necessary
- handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
Your user rights
The Data Protection Act 2018, stipulates that you have the right to find out what information Voicetalentonline.com stores about you.
These include the right to:
- be informed about how your data is being used
- access personal data
- have incorrect data updated
- have data erased
- stop or restrict the processing of your data
- data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services)
- object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances