SCHOLARSHIP About the scholarships
NEWS: 2020-2021 WE ARE RUNNING TWO SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITIONS
Award : US$2,000 ($1,000 per Scholarship) Deadline: 31 January 2021
Who Are We?
|Image: Voice Talent Online's CEO Simon Luckhurst signs the 2019-20 winner’s cheque.|
What is the Scholarship?
We began offering our Scholarship in 2018, with the aim to help students at least a little bit with those annoying costs related to studying, such as books, rent, transport and so on.
Who Can Apply?
You can apply for our scholarship if you are a student enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world. In fact, for the 2019-2020 Scholarship we had applications from all over the world, including USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia and Bangladesh!
How to Apply
- Write a 300- 600 word blog post.
- Title: ""
- Hint: How voices affect us. How synthetic (AI) voices influence us differently from real, human voices. How that impacts the listener's behaviour as a consumer, or purchaser of products or services.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice over, linking to https://www.voicetalentonline.com/services/voice-over.
- Write a 300-600 word blog post.
- Title: “”
- Hint: How being spoken to in your own local language and dialect affects the listener's response, vs. being spoken to in a different language or dialect. How that might impact an individual, organisation or company operating internationally - in multiple, different 'local' markets.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice talent, linking to www.voicetalentonline.com
Tips for both scholarships:
- Keep it current
- Get creative
- remember some images
- quote some statistics
- Feel free to use a different title to enhance the viewer's interst, but stay on-topic.
- Include the link to our web site in your article (see above)
- The two winning articles will be judged on their quality and popularity.
When you've published your blog, make sure you complete the online application form. That's it!
The winner's name, photo and name of university/college will be posted here on this page in Spring 2021.
Any enquiries about the scholarship or the subjects can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT | APPLICATION FORM | PREVIOUS WINNERS