Production Assistant, Audio & Video.
Applications open: 18th July 2022.
Application deadline: 15th August, 2022.
Role starts: 5th September, 2022.
Full-time, contract, permanent.
Join a growth company, in a role with significant potential in an expanding team.
VTO’s client base is predominantly international, serving overseas branches of Microsoft and Amazon as well as 9 of the top 10 global pharmaceuticals.
Our company specializes in voice over production, especially video translation for which we record internationally – translating and localizing audio and video into over 90 languages.
At our office & studio in Gravesend, Kent @ 52 Bath Street, DA11 0DF.
About the role
Work at the heart of VTO’s operations. Manage projects, edit audio & video to consistent, high quality. Applications welcome from entry-level candidates as well as those with more industry experience.
The work is fast-moving and can be exciting, stimulating and diverse, with plenty of variety.
You are expected to be prompt and efficient. Broadcasting is a 24-hour operation and the working style reflects this. You may have to work some evenings and occasional weekend time.
- Project management.
- Cast / recruit voice talent.
- Book voice talent to record voice over.
- Direct recording sessions – in-person / remotely via Teams / Zoom / phone.
- Edit audio (file-split, re-name, synchronise, EQ, normalize, compress, etc).
- Write & storyboard short-form video productions.
- Film live video content.
- Assemble & take down small video sets, lights, etc.
- Edit video content – Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- Maintain excellent record-keeping.
- Day-to-day business admin / office maintenance.
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Strong interest in video / audio / music.
- Good ears.
- Audio / video / media qualifications.
- Enthusiastic, positive person.
- Fast typist with good experience of Microsoft Office suite.
- If you are bilingual, a second language would be useful but not essential.
Full, ‘on-the-job’ training will be provided. More experienced candidates also considered. Please provide:
- Full academic history.
- Employment history.
Two references will be requested in due course.
- On-site parking.
- Casual dress.
Submissions by email to [email protected]
Reference ID: Production Assistant Full-Time.