Voice Talent Online is a leading global voice over agency, an expert in the managed, timely translation and production of voiceover for international markets.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced people to aid the growth of the business both in Gravesend and internationally.
Our office & studio are at 52 Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0DF.
Digital Marketing Internship.
Part-time (8-40 hours per week). Scheduling to be mutually agreed upon,
– Contract, fixed-term (3-12 months).
About the role
Experience life in our vibrant office where there are always fresh, exciting growth challenges, and no two days are the same. You will play a key role within the team, authoring content, assisting with campaigns, PR execution, engagement, and brand building. We are looking for a genuine self-starter who has the ability, potential, and thirst to learn and help the company grow.
- Assist with the content on our website and materials
- Play a role in building marketing campaigns, including cross promotions, partnerships with other companies.
- Manage content and its distribution across our social media channels.
- Support the Marketing team with admin tasks as needed.
- Research a wide variety of companies and contacts across the sector.
- Take initial calls from outbound inquiries, confidently explaining our service, and capturing the necessary information.
- Gather up-to-date information on our sector and our competitors.
Applicants should be adaptable, flexible, and proactive in developing their skills and capabilities.
- You are studying at college or university towards a Business, Sales or Marketing qualification.
- Skills in graphic design would be a distinct advantage.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop (essential) and Premiere (preferred).
- A fast typist with good experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A strong interest in audio / music would be a helpful advantage.
- An enthusiastic, positive person.
- If you are bilingual, a second language would be useful but not essential.
What we are looking for:
- Someone interested in gaining experience in marketing.
- Someone who thrives under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics.
- Someone with strong social media experience.
- Someone who is organised and detail oriented.
- Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
What we offer:
- An exciting and fast-growing company.
- A friendly team and monthly socials together.
- Support from a mentor on how to grow your future career.
- Informal ongoing development and training on other key business skills, such as project management.
- A great foundation for a future career in the Marketing sector.
- Gain hands-on experience in a Digital Marketing position.
- Receive shadowing and training experience with knowledgeable professionals.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Our business is going places and we want you to as well. If you are interested in playing a key role in our Marketing department, please get in touch at [email protected]
Please provide full academic history, qualifications, and employment/work experience history. Two references will be requested in due course.