Voice Talent Online is a leading global voice over agency, an expert in the managed, timely translation and production of voiceover for international markets.
We are looking for ambitious and experienced people to aid the growth of the business both in Gravesend and internationally.
Our office & studio are at 52 Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0DF.
Part-time (8-40 hours per week). Scheduling to be mutually agreed upon,
Contract, Fixed-term (3-12 months).
About the role:
Experience life in our vibrant office where there are always fresh, exciting growth challenges, and no two days are the same.
Support VTO’s IT Lead to perform a wide range of IT, data, and security-related activities. You will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely both with your technical mentor and with senior leadership.
- Support the IT team in maintaining on-premises hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support to the operations team.
- Monitor and manage network, devices, and data security.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Train and document IT policies and processes.
- Administer Azure Active Directory & M365 Office suite.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with external vendors.
- Other tasks as may be required.
You are studying at college or university towards Computer Science or Computing-related qualifications.
You are a self-directed worker, with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving.
- Knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Familiar with Networking, Subnetting, M365 Office Suite.
- Familiar with NAS and RAID configurations.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, positive, proactive person.
- Ambition to forge a career in IT / data / security.
- Interest in audio production and /or a second language (maybe you are bilingual) would be useful but not essential.
Please provide full academic history, qualifications, and employment history.
Two references will be requested in due course.
- Gain hands-on experience in an operational Business environment.
- Receive shadowing and training experience with knowledgeable professionals.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Reference ID: IT Internship
Submissions by email to [email protected].